Ninja Turtles RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Turtles RPG

Role Play as a TMNT character or as an OC - Must be 17 or Over to play. Welcome to anyone who joins.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heyas, everyone......!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whitewolf89

Whitewolf89

Number of posts : 4
Location : Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, New York City sewer system, NYC, NY
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Heyas, everyone......! Empty
PostSubject: Heyas, everyone......!   Heyas, everyone......! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Hey, everyone. Whitewolf89 here (but y'all can just call me "Wolfie"; ALL me online buddies do). I found the link to this forum over at Buslady's, and thought that I'd check it out real quick. And so far, from what little that I've seen, I think I'm going to like it here. AT the very least, I hope to make a lot of new friends.

Sorry for the brief "hello" and introduction, but I'm off to explore a bit. I'll probably add more later. Til then........

Later, taters! Very Happy lol!

EDIT: Wow, this IS a new forum! Not even the Rules are up yet!

Heh, I'll probably try to put some of my art and fics up here. Crossover fics ARE acceptable, aren't they? As well as art? Just curious. Wink

Last edited by Whitewolf89 on Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf89.deviantart.com
Calypso
Admin
Calypso

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Heyas, everyone......!   Heyas, everyone......! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:13 pm

Crossovers are okay, if they sit well with the story line I have no problems.

Yes, this is pretty much a deserted area at the moment. Know of anyone who might wanna join?

Ly and BL are busy with their own.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjaturtle.rpg-board.net
Whitewolf89

Whitewolf89

Number of posts : 4
Location : Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, New York City sewer system, NYC, NY
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Heyas, everyone......!   Heyas, everyone......! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:08 pm

Calypso wrote:
Crossovers are okay, if they sit well with the story line I have no problems.
If you mean the storyline of the 2k3 TMNT series, I have absolutely NO problem with that. My fic is a bit behind where the series is now (storyline and canon-wise, it's basically still stuck in Season 2, after the "City at War" arc, but WAY before the "Rouge in the House" one), but I can work around that with bits of narration, time-jumps; etc. I have the storyline for the fic preatty much all in my head, and will get it done sooner or later. Er, ONCE I get out from nbehind this humongus rash of writer's block that I'm currently stuck behind. Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Sad No

Calypso wrote:
Yes, this is pretty much a deserted area at the moment. Know of anyone who might wanna join?
Yeah, I'd noticed that. I can promo the forum at OTHER TMNT forums, of you want me to.

Calypso wrote:
Ly and BL are busy with their own.
Yeah, I'd noticed THAT, too. Seems like EVERYBODY'S busy lately with one thing or another, doesn't it? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf89.deviantart.com
Calypso
Admin
Calypso

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Heyas, everyone......!   Heyas, everyone......! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:40 am

Well, the only time I'm not on forums is when I am in the real life of things.

If you can get others to play, that'd be great. I'm looking at people who may wish to play too. Hopefully it'll work out in time. Things do start off small.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjaturtle.rpg-board.net
NightwatchersOnlyGirl

NightwatchersOnlyGirl

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Heyas, everyone......!   Heyas, everyone......! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:05 pm

Hello there it's NightwatchersOnlyGirl your friend a fellow Raph fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyas, everyone......!   Heyas, everyone......! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyas, everyone......!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Turtles RPG :: General Non-RPG Area :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: