Ninja Turtles RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Turtles RPG

Role Play as a TMNT character or as an OC - Must be 17 or Over to play. Welcome to anyone who joins.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules - Must be Obeyed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michaelangelo
TMNT
Michaelangelo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Rules - Must be Obeyed! Empty
PostSubject: Rules - Must be Obeyed!   Rules - Must be Obeyed! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:59 am

1. Must be 17 or Older to play

2. Not everyone can be a TMNT character and not everyone can associate with the Turtles. Meaning some OCs have a life that does not involve the Turtles, but can involve those who are with the Turtles.

3. This is NOT a children's site. Adult things can happen here, thus the reason for the age limit.

4. This is an RPG site, so that means that you can give your characters a life. They can age, marry, reproduce offspring, or even die. This means the Turtles CAN have relationships.

5. Try to use good spelling and gramma. I am not saying that you have to be 100% perfect (heck I'm not), but at least try to make as few mistakes as possible.

More rules when I can think of them.
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersOnlyGirl

NightwatchersOnlyGirl

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Rules - Must be Obeyed!   Rules - Must be Obeyed! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:35 pm

I've read them
Back to top Go down
Raph23

Raph23

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Rules - Must be Obeyed!   Rules - Must be Obeyed! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:15 am

I read the rules also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules - Must be Obeyed!   Rules - Must be Obeyed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules - Must be Obeyed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Turtles RPG :: General Non-RPG Area :: Rules-
Jump to: